Though there are many different types of graphics drawing tablets on the market today, shopping for a specific type can be challenging.
Knowing what features to look for in a graphics tablet is one of the first things that the individual should be concerned about.
Huion H610 Pro Drawing Tablet Review
So, for those who are looking for a graphics drawing tablet that will meet and exceed the needs for any beginner, you may want to take a little extra time to consider what is available in the Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet with Carrying Bag and Glove.
- This digital graphics drawing tablet has been designed with a lot of extra space in mind. This is because it has a large Compact Drawing Surface that covers 10” x 6.25”
- This tablet has a realistic feel so people can solely concentrate on drawings that have different textures
- Features provided will prevent the user’s pen from slipping around so the artwork will not be compromised by unnecessary movements and errors
- The user has access to 8 customizable buttons and 16 hotkeys, all of which have been added to make it much easier to erase, zoom in and out, scroll, and perform other functions in a more convenient fashion
- Left-handers and right-handed artists can use this tablet for their creations
- Tablet has a rechargeable pen that has been designed to be held comfortably in the hand. It has also been made with extra precision and control in mind
- Comes with several accessories including a black glove and a carrying bag. This black glove is intended for ease of use and more control since it reduces hand-versus-tablet friction, and the carrying bag is for guarding the tablet against damages like scratches and scrapes
- Manufacturers provide a 1-year warranty
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8.0/later versions, and Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Most users love the look and its feel since it is very similar to drawing on paper
- Drawing is effortless. Allows users to draw different sized lines with ease from really light, thin lines to dark and thick strokes
- Setup is as simple as using a mouse because it has been designed with plug and play features
- The pen is not battery operated but is rechargeable
- The Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet is Affordable
- Takes a lot of time out of editing
- The pen is very close to the size of a normal pencil
- Does not work well with Photoshop
- Not compatible some software products
- Professional drawing software is not included with the graphics tablet
- Driver user interface is not user-friendly for newbies
When shopping around, consumers will find at least two other alternative choices that they can examine, and they are the Dragon Touch X10 10-Inch 16GB Octa Core Tablet with 5.0 MP Camera Android 5.1 Lollipop, and the Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW Digital Drawing and Graphics Tablet.
According to the information provided online, the Dragon Touch X10 10-Inch 16GB Octa Core Tablet with 5.0 MP Camera and Android 5.1 Lollipop, this tablet may be considered for more advanced users since it has more robust features including using it for streaming TV; it also has tons of apps for gaming. However, the user will pay a little bit extra.
Another option that people may want to consider is the Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW Digital Drawing and Graphics Tablet.
People can use this tablet because it is compatible with the latest Mac and Windows operating systems.
It is also important to note that it is mainly for beginning artists and is smaller in size.
This tablet is a little bit more affordable than the Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet with Carrying Bag and Glove.
Overall, this Huion tablet is a great buy.
It has received a lot of great reviews and is being recommended to other users who want a nice graphics drawing tablet.
Primarily, it is being recommended for people who are just getting started with digital designs, and for those who have been using it for quite some time.
It provides a large amount of space so the user can move around more freely with their designs.
If you have a flexible budget, learn more about the Huion
The Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet also comes at a very affordable price, especially for all of the features included in it.
With customizable buttons that are easy to program to an individual’s preference, to being compatible with both Windows and Mac OS’s, this is considered to be a very good buy for consumers who are looking at a solid product at an affordable price.
Need a better drawing tablet? Click below to see our favorites.
HuionTablet.com, Huion’s Home Page. Retrieved on 4/1/2018.
FStoppers.com, Fstoppers Reviews the Huion H610 Pro Graphics Tablet. Retrieved on 4/1/2018.
ReasonstoBuy.co, Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet Review. Retrieved on 4/1/2018.
Last Updated on April 30, 2021 by Tony